On May 18th, 2017 we are going to make quite useful webinar targeted to bakery, pastry & cake shop business owners. Its focus is on different factors affecting sales, profitability and the tiny balance between demand and supply. We all know this is crucial if you want to provide your customers with fresh production.
The insights our team of presenters is going to share with the webinar attendants are based on our experience with a medium-sized chain of pastry and baking stores. They have reached us with few planning issues but modern data analytics is capable of a lot more even on a scale like this.
This bakery/pastry webinar is going to cover the following key topics:
- How to improve business performance & profitability
- How to limit waste to a healthy levelrs
- Insights on sales maximization
- How to be prepared for sudden demand peaks & drops
- Shortcuts to more efficient advertising/marketing activities
The webinar will be hosted by Hristo Hadjitchonev, CEO of A4E and prolific data analytics expert and George Kremenliev, Marketing consultant with experience both in Europe and North America.
And now the best part – the webinar is completely FREE so hurry up!